23 Mar 2016 - 12:50 pm - 7 pm
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza 350 West Mart Center Drive Chicago
Registration: 12:50 – 1:40 pm
Workshops: 1:45 -5:15 pm
Reception: 5:15 – 5:45 pm
Full Event Description:
Workshops cover a variety of hot topics in each of the time slots. Use this opportunity to fulfill some of your continuing professional development requirements. You can earn 3 hours toward your annual AAA and SOA CPD requirements while you meet and network with other local actuaries face-to-face!
We welcome and encourage non-actuaries to attend our workshops because information covered is relevant to a wide range of work within the insurance and consulting industries. Please share this page with others who may be interested.
Registration, workshops, and all breaks will be on the 14th floor. Post-workshops reception and dinner will be in the Wolf Point Ballroom on the 15th floor. All breaks will include coffee/tea service and soft drinks. Snacks will be provided this year via goody bags upon check-in.
Immediately following the workshops, all are invited to a reception in the Wolf Point Ballroom at 5:15 pm. At 5:45 pm, dinner will commence for those who have chosen to stay.
The dinner includes the following courses. Entrée must be chosen at time of online registration.
- Salad: Farmers market salad, field greens, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green beans, red wine dressing
- Entrée: One of the following
- Chicken: Sautéed chicken breast, wild mushrooms, Merlot reduction, fresh thyme
- Fish: Grilled salmon, soy citrus sauce
- Vegetarian: Penne pasta with fire roasted tomatoes, white beans and fresh garlic
- Dessert: Fresh fruit tart, vanilla bean pastry cream
Registration extended! Closes Friday, March 18, 2016. Email email@example.com with any questions.