20 Mar 2018 - 12:50 pm - 7 pm
DePaul University 1 East Jackson Blvd. Chicago
Registration, 8th Floor: 12:50 – 1:40 pm
Workshops, 8th Floor: 1:45 -5:15 pm
Reception, 11th Floor: 5:15 – 5:45 pm
Dinner, 11th Floor: 5:45 – 7:00 pm
Full Event Description:
The CAA workshops cover a variety of hot topics in each of the time slots. Use this opportunity to fulfill some of your continuing professional development requirements. You can earn 3 hours toward your annual AAA and SOA CPD requirements while you meet and greet with other local actuaries face-to-face!
We welcome and encourage students and non-actuaries to attend our workshops because information covered is relevant to a wide range of work within the insurance and consulting industries. Please share this email with others who may be interested.
Elevators are accessed by entering through the Barnes and Noble at 1 East Jackson, near the southeast corner of Jackson and State. Registration, workshops, and all breaks will be on the 8th floor. Post-workshops reception and dinner will be 11th floor. All breaks will include coffee/tea service, soft drinks, and snacks.
Immediately following the workshops, all are invited to a reception on the 11th floor at 5:15 pm. At 5:45 pm, dinner will commence for those who have chosen to stay. Dinner includes the following courses and entrée must be chosen at time of online registration.
- Salad: Asian pear salad with baby greens, pepitas, and gorgonzola with fruit-infused vinaigrette
- Entrée: One of the following
- Chicken: Herb crusted chicken breast with parmesan polenta, sautéed broccoli rabe with roasted garlic, and a red pepper sauce
- Fish: Pan-roasted Atlantic salmon grilled with lemon, Cipollini onions, and basil oil
- Vegetarian: Forester’s Dream – assorted wild mushrooms sautéed with onions, sun-dried tomatoes, fennel, toasted garlic, white wine, and basil enveloped in a buttery puff pastry crust
- Dessert: Molten chocolate tart
Parking is available nearby; please visit the following websites for additional information on the nearest locations:
Registration is now closed. Walk-in registration for the sessions is certainly welcome! (Please note that we may have limited availability of dinners for walk-ins.)
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .