Craig Hanford, FSA
- An examination of the forces driving the movement to predictive models and accelerated underwriting
- A brief review of different types of predictive models
- Tips on how to evaluate a predictive model
- A detailed overview of how such models are used in life insurance accelerated underwriting
- Recommendations on approaches to assess the performance of the model.
Craig Hanford has more than thirty years of industry experience, with a significant focus on a variety of reinsurance roles. His current responsibility is building and enhancing customer relationships by providing both traditional and non-traditional solutions for life and health reinsurance. He currently works at Swiss Re.